*.* Sea of Galilee *.*
|
Changes I made: - We can make comments on each individual post now =3
- I removed the tagboard... because we all have blogger accounts, don't we?? We could use the commenting instead. I'll test it out later.
- Uhh well, if you guys check you email, I have added everyone as members of of the team blog. This way, we can post entries with our own blogger ID. ^ ^ v
- Added more to our descriptions. =D (Woot the "Jesus fangirls" bit. Whaha.)
- Joelynn EDIT:Everyone, please check your email~!! Just to let you guys know, I sent it to: life_is_bored[at]hotmail.com, oceanblue_08[at]hotmail.com and huixianlee1989[at]hotmail.com. There will be a link there for you to click, to join this blog. Log in your OWN blogger account first, then paste the link in the browser. >.<
marcien blogged @ | 11:14 pm |
- - - - - - - - - - {God's Harvesters} - - - - - - - - - -
|